Hello Explorers! Welcome to Ascend Node Club!
In this article you will learn all about Ascend Memberships. Including node rewards, membership benefits, reward & upgrade system and more!
Memberships are the heart of the Ascend club. There are 4 types of memberships including Ascend, Ascend Platinum, Ascend Infinite and Ascend Meta.
Each membership awards you with a higher tier node as well as a membership benefits package and MetaFund Profit Share Points which unlock a secondary revenue stream, making you eligible to claim rewards from the MetaFund, an everlasting profit generator which will be used to invest into metaverse real estate assets, NFTs, early-stage projects and more.
How can I get my Ascend membership?
To get your Ascend Membership you must mint your first node also called Ascend Membership Share. By minting your first Ascend Membership Share you will instantly get the Ascend membership.
How can I upgrade my membership?
You can upgrade your membership status by trading Ascend Membership Shares. Each higher tier membership will award you a higher rewarding share node as well as a higher membership benefits package.
What benefits do I get from Ascend Memberships?
Each membership tier gives you a different node and benefits package. The higher you membership tier will give you higher benefits and a more rewarding node. Here is the list of benefits per Ascend membership status.
Ascend membership benefits:
- Ascend Membership share nodes offer 4 $ASND daily reward.
- Hold up to 30 Ascend Membership share nodes.
- Access to the Ascender’s Club discord channel.
Ascend Platinum membership benefits:
- Ascend Platinum share nodes offer 106.25 $ASND daily reward.
- Additional 3% rewards Ascend Membership Share nodes
- +1 MetaFund Profit Share Point.
- +10 Ascend Membership share nodes capacity (40 max).
- Access to the Platinum club discord channel.
Ascend Infinite membership benefits:
- Ascend Infinite share nodes offer 190 $ASND daily reward.
- Additional 5% rewards on Ascend Membership Share nodes.
- +2 MetaFund Profit Share Point.
- +10 Ascend Membership share nodes capacity (50 Max).
- Access to the Ascender Platinum club discord channel.
- Infinite access to MetaLords team presales.
Ascend Meta membership benefits:
- Ascend Meta Share nodes offer 275 $ASND daily reward.
- Additional 10% rewards on Ascend Membership Share nodes.
- +3–5 MetaFund Profit Share Point.
- +30 Ascend Membership share nodes capacity (80 Max).
- Access to the Ascender Meta club discord channel.
- Infinite access to MetaLords team presales.
- Meta access to MetaLords team future projects seed rounds.
What are the costs of Ascend Membership Shares?
- Ascend Membership Shares (AMS) = 100 $ASND
- Ascend Platinum Membership Share = 250 $ASND + 25 AMS
- Ascend Infinite Membership Share = 500 $ASND + 40AMS + 1 Platinum Membership Share
- Ascend Meta Membership Share = 1000 $ASND + 50 AMS + 1 Infinite Membership Share
Launch price = $0.05 / $ASND token
The cost of Ascend Membership Shares (AMS) will increase steadily after you have created the first 15 AMS nodes. This is to incentivize everyone into upgrading their Membership Status for they will receive additional benefits and the cost will be reset. A large portion of the tokens used to create an AMS will go back to the reward pool increasing the longevity of the protocol´s reward pool.
- 1 to 15 AMS: 100 $ASND
- 15 to 30 AMS — 150 $ASND
- 30 to 50 AMS — 175 $ASND
- 50+ AMS — 200 $ASND
How many Ascend membership share/nodes can I hold?
To ensure the correct functioning of our system, there is a cap limit on the amount of Ascend Membership Share nodes you can hold based on the membership status. This is to incentivize everyone to ascend to the next level of their membership status.
Ascend Membership Share node: You can hold from 30 to 80 AMS nodes depending on their Membership Status.
- Ascend: Up to 30 AMS
- Ascend Platinum: Up to 40 AMS
- Ascend Infinite: Up to 50 AMS
- Ascend Meta: Up to 80 AMS
Ascend Platinum Share node: You can only hold 1 Ascend Platinum Share node.
Ascend Infinite Share node: You can only hold 1 Ascend Infinite Share node.
Ascend Meta Share node: You can hold up to 3 Ascend Meta Share nodes.
Note: Your membership status will be based on the higher tier membership share node you hold. As the Platinum, Infinite and Meta memberships are NFTs, you can trade them on secondary market which will be announced as soon as we make the partnership. If you sell your highest membership node NFT, your membership status will change to the next highest membership node you hold.
What are MetaFund Profit Share Points?
MetaFund Profit Share Points or MPSPs unlock a secondary revenue stream, making you eligible to claim rewards from the MetaFund, an everlasting profit generator which will be used to invest into metaverse real estate assets, NFTs, early-stage projects and more. The amount of MPSP will indicate your MetaFund Profit Share, meaning that by increasing your MPSP you increase your profit share.
Platinum, Infinite and Meta membership share nodes award MPSP. To learn more about the MetaFund check out this medium article.